Samling med intressanta länkar för dig som vill fördjupa dig inom data, demokrati och design.
Internet och blogg
- Data4Change: NGO that support people and organisations all over the world to harness the power of data to forge real change and lasting impact.
- Data IRL-Subreddit: Comedic data vizualisations.
- Data is beautiful: DataIsBeautiful is a subreddit for visualizations that effectively convey information.
- Blending ‘big data’ and ‘thick data’ in national policy: This blog looks at how to best involve citizens’ ‘lived-experiences’ in the policy-making process and how to combine it with other forms of data.
- All data are local: Author Yanni Loukissas delivers a talk drawing on his new monograph from MIT Press, All Data Are Local: Thinking Critically in a Data-Driven Society, which is addressed to a growing audience of practitioners who want to work with unfamiliar data both effectively and ethically
- Dave Snowden – Complexity, citizen engagement in a Post-Social Media time: Anything an algorithm can interpret an algorithm can create, social media is more the tyranny of the herd than the wisdom of the crowd. How do we manage essential and unavoidable uncertainty using human agents in a distributed network.
- Bruno Latour – We Have Never Been Modern – Philosophize this: Thought provoking pieces of an early work by a great philosopher named Bruno Latour.
- Gilles Deleuze – Philosophize this: A series of 5 episodes exploring the philosophy and concepts of the french philosopher Gilles Deleuze.
- Human-Centered Machine Learning: DAP (Digital design and Artificial Intelligence Podcast) is an explorative project at Halmstad University, and financed by VINNOVA.
- Alla data are local: How to analyze data settings rather than data sets, acknowledging the meaning-making power of the local. Yanni Alexander Loukissas.